Friday, March 26, 2010

The Decline and Fall

Today I was walking down some street in the city and I saw this group of about 5 girls all dressed in black tank tops and tight lil floral minnies. They seemed so oblivious in their happy lil tween indie world, off to school or wherever the fuck it is people that age go, not caring what gay lil clones they were of each other. It's like, 'OMG Linda I t0tes heart your magnolia print skirt! Did you like buy it from RetroStar?' Fuck off.
Maybe making out-there fashion choices isn't for everyone, and I totally get that a lot of people couldn't care less about what they wear and just want something functional. HOWEVER, if you do care, as these girls obviously do as they bother to straighten their hair, wear make up and shop around for clothes....





actually fuck can't finish that sentence as I don't have a point. Basically I think they suck and are lame. End of story.



DISAPPOINTED RANDOM FROM LOOKBOOK :(



DISSAPOINTED VANESSA HUDGENS :( :(


DISSAPOINTED CHICK FROM CHICTOPIA :( :( :(

Oh hey girl on chictopia! First off, cool expression. You look so dreaaamy and serene slash like you are trying to make one of the bricks on that walkway spontaneously combust with your eyes. Awesome. Second, can you teach me to pose like that? It's always been my dream to look like I have a broken ankle in photos, but it um, seems really hard.
Awesome x 2! Thanks!




And what's with every second person being a street fashion photographer. I'm not saying the whole concept sucks but there is definitely a regular missfire thing that seems to be going on....I don't know. Whatever, I'm just being angry and I can't really talk as my fashion is no better objectively. Still.





Taking pictures of people in Degraves..original.



Sorry, but really? That's what counts as awesome street fashion?

Wow. Just, wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment