Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First for a while

I wasn't going to pick up from where I left off with my old blog, that was lame but sweet like eating cake with too much icing it was like but no it’s there, right there so I don't have much choice in the matter.

Things are slow, moving slowly towards colder weather. Apparently we haven’t had a day below 20 in 100 days. Apparently this is a fact. Fact: this is a very unpleasant fact. I am drinking chamomile tea right now. I’ve turned into such a grandma since living alone, enjoying all the cosiness of gay responsibilities and watching loads of SBS. The nicest thing that happened to me today was sitting outside in a shadow, in the mellow part of the day, all classes over and feeling a shiver of just slightly too cold.
I am worried, I am seriously worried, that the blank page is the better page.





They look like they’re suffocating each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment